It is the mission of the Wellesley Cancer Prevention Project (WCPP) to
raise awareness of the relationship between environmental issues and the
incidence of cancer.
- To reduce health risk factors for the citizens of this community.
- To actively address environmental issues that may impact our health.
- To bring together disparate efforts which impact the environment so that
our combined efforts have greater impact.
- To support a public funded health study of possible links between
cancer and environmental toxins in the Town of Wellesley.
- To encourage individual and governmental actions which reduce and/or
eliminate local environmental toxins.