Join our experienced leaders on a spring bird walk!
The Wellesley Conservation Council invites novices and experts on Sunday mornings in May and June to look for migrating birds at the most promising sites of the day. Bring your binoculars, guide books and waterproof footwear! Meet in the parking lot at the corner of Cameron and Washington Street, next to the main library at 8 a.m. except for our Mother’s Day trip (May 12th) to Mt. Auburn Cemetery in Cambridge, when we will meet at 7 am.
Following are the dates of the Spring Bird Walks:
- May 5 8 a.m. Judy Nackoney
- May 12 7 a.m. Viagra online sales Alice Cestari (Mother’s Day )
- May 19 8 a.m. Dan Kemp
- May 26 8 a.m. Ian & Natalie Star
- June 2 8 a.m. Jim& Karen Pugh
- June 9 8 a.m Alice Cestari
- June 16 8 a.m. to be announced
Join us this spring!